Sunday, February 4, 2018

Untitled (Feeling This entry #3)

I think my brother is dying. His suffering from respiratory lung failure. He can barely breathe. He has to live off a machine. He coughs like he's literally struggling to breathe and the sound is unbearable. I'm not in the right setting. This place is hurting me. My mom is a stress bomb. Even when my brother was healthy, she just complains and forgets and is super emotional all the time. Not to mention a crazy religious freak.... Not all of that is just multiplied. It's depressing and boring and stressful here.

All of this is making me collapse. Why is this hitting me? Its too much at once. Sometimes I feel like I did something wrong and my life path is responding back. I know it's all in my head. For sure, I will make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment