Friday, September 7, 2018
Feeling This Entry #4
SO I'M NOT really sure where to begin. So much has happened since my last post; concerts, a death in the family, collaborations with producers. It's been an interesting year; one filled with joy and heartache and a slurry of other emotions. But one thing has pestered me continuously, gnawing at my insides. Loneliness. No, not your standard "loneliness"; I have a great support system of friends and family! No, I'm talking about...being single. It's been super hard to deal with and at times drains the life force out of me. Sometimes, there's moments where all I think about is finding that special someone, whoever he may be. Should I have met them by now? Am I looking hard enough? Am I looking too hard? The sum of these perplexing questions just adds to the anxiety. Faith is the only thing that keeps me together, sometimes barely. The knowing and believing that he'll come and, in fact, WILL be in my life! However, it's been a mental battle of sorts. One side says he'll never come, that I'll just be waiting for the rest of my life. But the other side, the one I CHOOSE to believe in, says: he's already here!
And so I wait.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment