Sunday, January 28, 2018

Español (Feeling This entry #2)


So I've been trying to learn Spanish, and have been successful. Lately, I've had more conversations with friends in Spanish speaking countries, and have even been able to help people in my community in Spanish! This is all great, however, I feel down for some reason. It's almost like I've hit a road block in my progress. All of a sudden, I feel overwhelmed, and like I'm regressing. As I learn more and more material, I think it's just made me more scatterbrained. All of this is starting to take my motivation away from learning, which I don't want! This language has been fun to learn, and I continue to strive to learn more and more, but I also want to enjoy it and not overwhelm myself. Any suggestions on this? Either way, thanks for listening to my banter. Adios. (Haha 😉)

No comments:

Post a Comment