Sunday, January 14, 2018

Feeling This [entry #1]

So I think I'm in love with this dude. By the way yes, I am gay. I have had "dates" in the past, my last one being in high school with a chick (keep in mind this was before I considered myself gay). However, I don't think I've ever truly felt "in love". In fact, I question if being "in love" is even a thing. Some people say you'll know when you're in love. On the flip side, others say that there's no such thing as "falling in love". This frankly has created more confusion within me. The feelings I have for this person are strong. I think about him almost everyday, even if I don't want to. Thoughts of him will just wander into my mind without my control, haha. When I see pictures of him, I feel so weird I can't even explain it. Its almost like my heart melts. I feel awkward and giddy. Ever seen those cartoons where the character is in love and you see those floating hearts around him/her? That's how I feel. Its also important to note that I don't feel or have ever felt like this towards any other person. While I do find him physically attractive, I feel an even deeper connection than that; I want to get to know this person, I want to meet this person, I want an actual conversation with this guy. It's way more than just a physical "lust" so to speak ("lust" is basically just sexual attraction). If anyone would like to share their experience with finding that special someone, I would love your input on this. That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment